Apply for this jobThe Finance Reporting Specialist is an entry level position responsible for the generation, tracking and submission of financial reports in coordination with the Finance team. The overall objective of this role is to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of reports in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
- Support the analysis and submission of reports to various constituencies (local regulators, SEC, Fed, OCC, etc.) based on requirements such as US GAAP, US Regulatory, and local statutory reporting
- Assist with closing the books and sub-ledgers, including passing appropriate required adjustment entries and consolidating financials at the end of each accounting period
- Perform relatively complex clerical assignments
- Ensure quality of service of self and others
- Recommend new options to enhance productivity in accordance with Citi guidelines
- Exchange moderately complex information with others to ensure comprehension and provide basic assistance
- Service an expansive range of products and services
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Ability to execute discretion when exchanging complex or sensitive information to others
- Ability to work unsupervised and adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of the organization, the business and its policies required
- Detail oriented
- High School diploma or equivalent
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi (https://www.citigroup.com/citi/accessibility/application-accessibility.htm) .
View the "EEO is the Law (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP\EEO\Supplement\Final\JRF\QA\508c.pdf) .
View the EEO Policy Statement (http://citi.com/citi/diversity/assets/pdf/eeo\aa\policy.pdf) .
View the Pay Transparency Posting (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp\%20English\formattedESQA508c.pdf) Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.Apply for this job