|Company:||Navaratan Technologies Private Limited|
Navtech an ISO-certified company provides Solutions and Services that help make a lasting impact on our customers' business. We are having development centers in India and US and have been awarded Best Cloud services provider by Good Firms and are also AWS Certified partner. You can also go through our social media profiles at Navtech Linkedin, Glassdoor, Twitter, Website.
Working as a Software Engineer at Navtech, you will :
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code. Test and debug programs.
- Participate in full development life - cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release.
- Integrate user - facing elements with server - side logic.
- Integrate data storage solutions like MongoDB, MySQL etc.
- Work with product teams on new product ideas, designs, prototypes, and estimates.
- Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools.
- Write and maintain documentation for all features in development.
- Develop back - end and front - end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Implement security and data protection solutions.
- Coordinate, guide, and mentor other software engineers within the team to understand user requirements and provide better technical solutions.
- Have good knowledge/experience of web framework such as Angular, Django, Flask, etc.
- Knowledge of object - relational mapping (ORM).
- Experience/Knowledge with SSH and working with Ubuntu systems.
- Experience/Knowledge working with queues and background jobs
- Experience/Knowledge working with ReST API
- Experience/Knowledge working with Containers, Docker, AWS
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB into one system.
- Proficient understanding of any of the code versioning tools like Git, SVN etc.
- Familiarity with NoSQL database (Redis, Cassandra).
- Experience/Knowledge with MongoDB (preferred, not mandatory)
- Experience/Knowledge with VueJS (preferred, not mandatory)
- Ability to work in a cloud environment. Experience on AWS or Azure would be an added advantage.
- Should have a Master's Degree /Bachelor's (BS) in computer science, Software Engineering, IT, Technology Management or related degrees and throughout education in English Medium.
- Should have good logical, analytical and communication skills with client interaction experience.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: