We are in search of a proficient and experienced Business Development Representative to help us grow our business. You will also act as a liaison between our Sales and Marketing teams.
As a Business Development Representative, you will be seeking new business prospects by contacting and developing relationships with our prospective customers. You will act as a first point of contact for our company. You will set up meetings for business to business collaborations.
To be successful in this job role, you must have hands-on experience in developing leads from marketing campaigns and fulfilling their sales quotas.
If you are a motivated and result-oriented individual, we would definitely like to see you! Send in your applications to us right away.
- Identify potential customers from amongst a bunch of leads
- Qualify leads from different marketing campaigns as viable sales opportunities
- Contact prospects via emails and cold calls
- Present the company to prospective clients
- Identify client requirements and suggest them with suitable products/services
- Come up with customized product solutions that will help boost customer satisfaction
- Establish long-term relationships with the clients
- Seek new business opportunities in the market proactively
- Coordinate with Account Managers for client status updates
- Submit reports to Business Development Manager on weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales results
- Keep updated about latest business trends
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- Proven 4+ years of experience as a Business Development Representative, Account Executive or similar job role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Impressive communication skills
- Extensive experience with various sales techniques
- Proven record of achieving sales quotas
- Hands-on experience with CRM software like Zendesk Sell, Intercom, etc.
- Familiarity with MS Office – Excel in particular
- Sound knowledge of sales performance metrics
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver convincing presentations
- Good leadership skills